You know that you have what it takes to be successful. You have your list of goals, you are ready to get started. So, what next?
I have been there. I understand the excitement of visualizing your future. But being ready and NOT knowing how you are going to get there can lead you right back to where you started.
This week we wanted to change it up a little and provide you with a list of some of my favorite personal development resources.
This list of resources are some of my favorites, it is by no means exhaustive. These resources have helped me to build confidence, learn how to work with difficult personalities, improved my communication with co-workers and friends, capture my goals, write action plans, change my perception and understanding of wealth building, learn new skills at little to no cost, and so much more. The resources listed here are free or low cost, making them available to anyone with access to the internet.
Disclaimer: this list contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these products and companies anyways, and you will too!
Udemy Pay per course, they have tons of sales and
thousands of courses to choose from. I have taken sooooo many courses on Udemy, I absolutely love it.
- *Fiverr Courses on marketing, graphic design, writing content, and so much more. Fiverr is also a place where you can sign up as a freelancer and earn money with gigs.
- *Royal Numerology Numerology uses numbers to find order in the universe. I honestly don't know all the intricacies of numerology, I know that my Life Path number is 1 and I have a report of some of my other numbers. Everything I have read about numbers provides a different level of detail about who I am. While it is different from astrology, I feel that it is just as important to understanding your personality and how to work through your life's journey.
- Enneagram Enneagram was the latest personality test that I took. Yes, I know I'm late to the game. But because I love the insights from personality tests, this gave me a different aspect to consider. And helped me better understand why I am the way I am. I am a 3w2.
- Meyers-Briggs The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment was designed to help you better understand what makes you tick, how you relate to others, and how you can benefit from this knowledge in everyday life. I am an INFJ.
- On Purpose Podcast a new podcast in my list but one that I love listening to. Jay Shetty talks with people from around the world and the insights you get are inspiring. If you don't love Jay Shetty yet, you will after listening to his podcast.
- Failing Motherhood Podcast A newer podcast but one that focuses on one of the most criticized group of people in the world, moms. The host, Danielle Bettman, wants you to know that you are not alone in feeling like you are failing but you are, in fact, doing an awesome job. Listen to other moms as they share their stories and insights.
- *Presence by Amy Cuddy In this book Amy Cuddy touches on so many of the insecurities that we face as women, especially women working in the male dominated corporate world. She gives you tips and tricks that you can take into meetings with you that aren't obvious to others but give you a confidence boost when most needed. This book might make you a bit emotional if you struggle with confidence and taking ownership of your power. She will inspire you to own your space and become your best self.
- *How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie This book was the start of my growth. I had already read The Secret and created several vision boards by the time I read this book but nothing had such an immediate impact as this book. You can take what you learn in this book and apply it instantly to start seeing results. It not only changed my interactions with people, it changed my though process behind HOW I interact with people and why. This is one to keep on the bookshelf and re-read every couple years as a refresher.
- Passion and Growth Subscription Box Who wouldn't love to get a box of inspiration, positivity, and self-love delivered directly to their door. Check out this subscription box unlock any other. Treat yourself every month with specially curated products from women-owned businesses.
- Self-Care, Mindfulness, and Goals Collection This collection was specially curated for women who want to design their own life, with a focus on self-care, mindfulness, and goals. Shop this collection to create a self-care routine, create a space just for you, and also focus on knocking out those big goals of yours.
- *Binaural Beats Meditation by Ennora I discovered binaural beats back in 2011 when I was really just learning how to meditate. I am someone whose mind is always running a million thoughts per second, which can make it difficult to focus on one thing at a time. That's why I love binaural beats. I use the ones specifically for focusing when I need to get through my to do list. I have also used binaural beats to help calm my anxiety and to help me relax before bed. I highly suggest you try them out.
None of these links will give you the secret to winning the lottery, or help you become an overnight success. They will provide you with tips and knowledge that you can use to steadily improve the areas of your life where you are struggling. You will have to work for it, but these resources will help guide you in finding what works best for you.
This list represents some of my favorites but there are so many more, click here to get access to my full list of 50+ resources. The list will continue to grow as the Coffee.Yoga.Life. community grows and all members share what works for them.
Or you can enter your info here to get the resources delivered to you even faster