You know that you have what it takes to be successful. You have your list of goals, you are ready to get started. So, what next?
I have been there. I understand the excitement of visualizing your future. But being ready and NOT knowing how you are going to get there can lead you right back to where you started.
This week we wanted to change it up a little and provide you with a list of some of my favorite personal development resources.
This list of resources are some of my favorites, it is by no means exhaustive. These resources have helped me to build confidence, learn how to work with difficult personalities, improved my communication with co-workers and friends, capture my goals, write action plans, change my perception and understanding of wealth building, learn new skills at little to no cost, and so much more. The resources listed here are free or low cost, making them available to anyone with access to the internet.
Disclaimer: this list contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these products and companies anyways, and you will too!
- *Alison FREE w/ paid options; Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, Learning Paths
- Smart.ly FREE w/ paid options; MBA courses and business certificates
- Skill Success Wide range of course topics; I have seen this on Groupon several times for up to 90% off
- Lead with Love by Jadah Sellner (she is my absolute favorite)
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield (my 2nd favorite)
- The Marie Forleo Podcast (my 3rd favorite- you will need to scroll down the MarieTV page to find the link to her podcast)
- *Presence by Amy Cuddy https://amzn.to/2UK8H1M
- *How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie https://amzn.to/2DEhLzI
- *The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington https://amzn.to/2GLTfi7
- Meyers-Briggs The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment was designed to help you better understand what makes you tick, how you relate to others, and how you can benefit from this knowledge in everyday life. I am an INFJ
- *Royal Numerology I am a "1" Life Path
- StrengthsFinderStrengths Finders helps you discover your natural strengths and the strategies for applying them for improvement. My top 5 strengths are: Futuristic, Connectedness, Intellection, Input, Relator
None of these links will give you the secret to winning the lottery, or help you become an overnight success. They will provide you with tips and knowledge that you can use to steadily improve the areas of your life where you are struggling. You will have to work for it, but these resources will help guide you in finding what works best for you.
This list represents some of my favorites but there are so many more, click here to get access to my full list of 50+ resources. The list will continue to grow as the Coffee.Yoga.Life. community grows and all members share what works for them.