Your Confidence & Goal Success Coach
Attention High-Achieving Women!
- You are successful on the outside but you don’t feel fulfilled by that “success”
- You know that you want “more” but you haven’t figured out what “more” is
- You are tired of living the safe and secure life that seems to be everyone else's dream life, but it doesn’t spark any passion for you
- You know what you want but you’re just not sure how to make it happen
- You want to go after your goals but you believe:
- That you can’t achieve them
- That you shouldn’t go after them because it’s selfish to focus on yourself
- That your family won’t support you or understand why you want to go after those goals
- That things won’t work and you won’t be successful
- That you don't deserve to achieve your goals and live a life so different from your friends and family
Just imagine what it would feel like...
- Confidently setting a new massive goal and KNOWING that you will achieve it, even if you aren’t qualified yet
- Looking back in 5 years and seeing that you bought that house, secured that promotion, started that business, or started over in a new city/state/country
- Proving to yourself and everyone else that you CAN do it, you can achieve goals that once seemed so out of reach and utterly impossible
- Living life according to your definition of success, and not what others have defined for you
I get it, I've been there...
I am Tameeka Leon, Confidence and Goal Success Coach, founder of Coffee.Yoga.Life., and the Mindful Success Membership. I help high-achieving millenial women redefine what success means to them and create a realistic action plan to being more fulfilled in life and work.
My coaching journey began after fighting my strongest battle with low self-esteem, low self-confidence, and imposter syndrome. After months of this internal battle, I decided that I was tired of trying to live according to everyone else's definition of success and was going to start focusing on what I wanted, but first I had to figure out what I wanted. And what I wanted was to help other women who were fighting the same struggle that I was. I wanted to help other high-achieving women define success for themselves and help them find the strength to stand in their power.
My methodology is a combination of the “hit it hard, knock it out of the park” style of goal-setting mixed with “I’m listening to my feminine energy and giving my body what it needs” plus a touch (or slightly more) of the Law of Attraction.
This method works because it provides the structure, accountability, self-care, mindfulness, and self-belief needed to achieve your goals.
I believe each one of us is gifted with unique talents and purpose, each one of us has a special greatness that only we can share with the world. And I have taken that into account with my coaching.
I don't have a cookie-cutter system. You are not a cookie, to be molded and shaped like the others.
Each process, each journey, is as unique as the person.
As your coach, I will work with you to:
- assess your current level of confidence
- define what you want to achieve by the end of your coaching
- develop a plan to achieve your coaching goal
Each session will be different, but in each, we will:
- review your goals and homework from the previous session
- work through any issues that came up
- set new goals for our next session
As we work together, my goal is that you begin to see the strong, smart, capable woman that I already know you are. With that said, in our final session we will work together to develop a plan for your continued success.
In addition, to our regular sessions, you will have access to the Redefining Success course, as well as email access to me for the duration of our time together.
If you made it this far, you are ready for a change.
- You are ready to let go of the frustration and dissatisfaction of a routine that does not lead to your happiness
- You are ready to live according to your definition of success
- You want to learn a repeatable process so that you can continue to create realistic plans to help keep you on the right path
- You want to be an example to show girls and young women that we are capable, deserving, and worthy of going after our goals
- You are a high achieving woman who is ready to OWN her success
If you answered 'YES' to any of the above, here’s how to get started:
Step 1. Complete the contact form here.
Step 2. Watch your email for the link to schedule your discovery call.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and pick the date and time that works best for you.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your call, we’ll get to talk! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me: email@example.com